- Dresden Direct is a data aggregator for certain selected Retailers that fully comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act, CCPA for California residents.
- We aggregate personal information: name and address, presence of a credit card, recent retail activity, and in some cases, Date of Birth
- We sell this data to selected marketing organizations for market segmentation purposes
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) gives consumers more control over the personal information that businesses collect about them. This landmark law secures new privacy rights for California consumers, including:
- The right to know about the personal information a business collects about them and how it is used and shared;
- The right to delete personal information collected from them (with some exceptions);
- The right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information; and
- The right to non-discrimination for exercising their CCPA rights.
- YOU CAN OPT OUT BY:
- CALLING the toll free number 877 555 2344 and providing the requested information or
- LEAVING YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW:
- Email and telephone optional.
Dresden Direct will no longer sell your Personal Information.